How to remove Malware
You may experience any one or more of the following symptoms:
1. When you start your computer you see popups or advertisements.
2. When you use your browser to view Web sites your redirected to sites you don’t want to visit.
3. Your Web browser’s home page changes.
4. New websites are Automatically added to your Favorites folder and bookmarks.
5. New Toolbars are Automatically added to your Web browser.
6. Its’ impossible to start any program.
7. Links do not work.
8. Your Web browser suddenly closes or stops responding.
9. It takes forever for your computer to reboot/restart.
Restart your computer is safe mode, press and hold down F7 while your computer is starting. The prompts will direct you to safe mode. Choose an earlier date to restore your computer too, ultimately removing the infected file (much like going back in time).
Sometimes this method does not always work and you may want to try an alternative method.
Other Methods are: