Blue Screen Error Message
This error may occur if your computer system error handler does not catch its position correctly. This exception can be caused by any of the following:
- If this error happens after restarting your computer during Windows Setup or after Setup is complete, the computer might not have sufficient hard disk space.
- The computer BIOS might be incompatible with Windows XP, or it might have to be updated.
- The video adapter drivers might be incompatible with Windows XP. Click Here do Download Drivers
- A device driver or a system service might be damaged.
- If the issue is associated with the Win32k.sys file, it might be caused by a third-party remote control program.
BSOD STOP: 0x0000007E might appear randomly. These errors can give rise to other severe errors too, so if you fix one error you will get another one in return. The main issue in such situation is to find out the main reason behind error 0x0000007e and fix STOP: 0x0000007E error as soon as possible. It is mostly caused due to changes that have been recently made to the PC. If any process related to the update goes wrong than 0x0000007e error comes on the screen. These types of errors also occurs in other operating system like vista, 0x0000007e vista error comes when there are some sorts of problems with chipset drivers or other hardware installed in your PC.
STOP: 0x0000007E error is caused due to following reasons:
- Incompatible and poor quality device drivers
- Damaged or bad hard disks
- Failing or insufficient power supplies
- Faulty hardware like dying motherboard or RAM
- Invalid or corrupt registry entries
- Malware or virus attack
- Incompatible BIOS setup
There is no need of getting worried as you can easily fix stop 0x0000007E error or “Blue screen error: Stop 0x0000007e” in the following ways:
- Download latest drivers: The main culprit behind stop 0x0000007e error is driver conflicts. Old or incompatible drivers mostly cause this error. By downloading the update driver software, old or incapable drivers can be easily upgraded which will fix all driver related issues.
- Download registry repair tool: With the help of registry repair tool, you can clean up your PC from invalid entries and errors that have resulted in blue screen, crashing, slower speed and deadlock errors to your PC. By downloading this tool, you can easily speed up your PC’s performance by fixing “Blue screen error: Stop 0x0000007e” error and your all other registry problems.
Sometimes viruses are also the cause of this error. Diagnosing or detecting the cause of this error can only correct this error. If all other means of fixing 0x0000007e error fails, than it is recommended to download spyware removal software. With the help of efficient spy removal software you can easily fix STOP: 0x0000007E error.